ScubaPro Pro Set
- Ultra Durable: Patented Injection Molded Monprene® Gel Harness is extremely resistant to UV, chemicals and abrasion. The fabric-free harness uses no velcro or zippers.
- Instant Dry: Ideal for travel due to less water retention and lower post-dive weight.
- "BC-4-Life" Modular Design: Customizable to add/remove weight systems, straps and pouches. Extended lifespan due to simplified repairs. Virtually every component, including buckles, can be replaced without stitching.
- 3D Ergonomic Design: Conforms to your body shape for maximum comfort.
- Lightweight: Advanced materials keep weight low.
- Neutrally Buoyant: Near-Zero inherent buoyancy requires less lead, resulting in better buoyancy control and much more enjoyable diving.
- Body Grip Gel: Prevents BC from shifting and riding up.
- Dual-Compound Backplate: Provides the ultimate in stability and comfort. Single tank band system allows for easier assembly.
- Torso Flex Zone: Auto-adjusts to your torso length for excellent comfort and freedom of movement.
- Articulated Shoulder Straps: Allow straps to adjust to your body shape to achieve a snug fit.
- Kit-Up Assist: Holds shoulder straps open for easy donning.
- Cross-Flow Channel: Unrestricted internal airflow reduces air trapping for enhanced maneuverability and easy deflation at any angle.
- 2-Stage Inflation: Tri-bungee system controls air distribution to maintain a compact shape under water and high lift capacity at the surface.
- Dorsal Weight-Wing: Anti-abrasion and instant dry. Optimal "Outboard" trim pockets.
- Buckle Weight System: Simple, safe and reliable quick-release buckles offer a fixed location for easy one-hand operation.
- Multi-Mount Accessory Matrix: Multiple D-Rings and mounting points for a knife + light + SMB + hoses + crotch strap and much more.
- Smart-Pack Design: Folding shoulder and waist straps pack into the wing, creating an unbelievably compact package for easy transport and storage.
Timeless design and chrome-plated marine grade brass make this high performing system a classic.Flawless performance and ease of breathing are the essence of this system. The preferred combo of professionals embarking on long and deep dives that require ultra-high performing cold-water protection with the new XTIS technology..
MK25 Evo First Stage
• Polished chrome-plated marine grade brass.
• Balanced High Performance First Stage.
• Air-Balanced Flow-Through Piston Design.
• XTIS total thermal protection.
• Thermal exchange design with external fins, optimising freezing resistance.
• Externally Adjustable Intermediate Pressure.
• 5 Port LP Swivel and Dual HP Ports.
S600 Second Stage
• Air Balanced Flow Valve.
• Diver Adjustable Inhalation Effort.
• Adjustable VIVA to prevent surface freeflows.
• High Flow Exhaust Valve.
• Metal Components.
• Supercomfort High-flow mouthpiece.
• Double O-ring seals.
• Ultra-flexible Superflow hose.
The R195 is a new design based on the heritage of the classic R190 second stage, re-engineered with modern features and materials. The R195 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and classic purge button. Its simple and robust construction offers the utmost in reliability and makes the R195 the ideal second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment.
The octopus version combines the features of the R195 with a high visibility yellow cover and a 1 meter long yellow hose for easy sharing.
R195 Octo Technical Information:
• Classic downstream valve
• VIVA Preset
• Super-flow hose
• High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
• Full metal valve housing
• Left/right hose attachment
• Weight: 165g / 5.8oz
• Air flow at 200 bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM
• Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 PSI