R 8,245.00 R 10,995.00
MK11 First Stage:
- Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow ports maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily without the need for disassembly.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 - 24.4oz/692g; /DIN 300 - 16.6oz/470g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 5500 l/min - 195 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
S360 Second Stage:
Lightweight techno-polymer casing helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort.
- Metal internal components contribute to reliability and long life.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- High flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort to lower overall work of breathing.
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch helps control free flows.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.