SCUBAPRO M2 + HRM + LED TRANSMITTER
R 15,995.00 R 33,995.00
- Human Factor Diving™ is SCUBAPRO's revolutionary new approach to product development that combines Human Factors Engineering, biometrics and wearable technology to create cutting-edge high-tech self-tracking devices that make diving safer and more fun.
- Targeted to recreational and technical divers as well as CCR divers and freedivers.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gas mixes (21-100% O2).
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Smart technology hoseless air integration handles multiple transmitters.
- Heart rate monitor records heartbeat and skin temperature (with SCUBAPRO HRM Belt only) that can be factored into the decompression calculation along with workload.
- Digital tilt-compensated on-board compass allows for easy navigation.
- Casing is built from the highest marine grade 316L stainless steel with a two-toned brushed finish that protects and looks great.
- Control buttons are assembled in modules using triple O-rings to maintain the casing's watertight integrity.
- Great for freediving.
- Easy to use, you only need to pair it to your computer once -- the first time you use it.
- Coded transmission technology prevents interference between different dive computers.
- Powered by a user-replaceable CR2450 lithium battery that's good for three years or 150 to 200 dives.
- Compatible with Galileo Sol, Galileo Luna and M2 personal dive computers.
- Available as a separate upgrade.