ScubaPro Expert Set
- Ultra Durable: Patented Injection Molded Monprene® Gel Harness is extremely resistant to UV, chemicals and abrasion. The fabric-free harness uses no velcro or zippers.
- Instant Dry: Ideal for travel due to less water retention and lower post-dive weight.
- "BC-4-Life" Modular Design: Customizable to add/remove weight systems, straps and pouches. Extended lifespan due to simplified repairs. Virtually every component, including buckles, can be replaced without stitching.
- 3D Ergonomic Design: Conforms to your body shape for maximum comfort.
- Lightweight: Advanced materials keep weight low.
- Neutrally Buoyant: Near-Zero inherent buoyancy requires less lead, resulting in better buoyancy control and much more enjoyable diving.
- Body Grip Gel: Prevents BC from shifting and riding up.
- Dual-Compound Backplate: Provides the ultimate in stability and comfort. Single tank band system allows for easier assembly.
- Torso Flex Zone: Auto-adjusts to your torso length for excellent comfort and freedom of movement.
- Articulated Shoulder Straps: Allow straps to adjust to your body shape to achieve a snug fit.
- Kit-Up Assist: Holds shoulder straps open for easy donning.
- Cross-Flow Channel: Unrestricted internal airflow reduces air trapping for enhanced maneuverability and easy deflation at any angle.
- 2-Stage Inflation: Tri-bungee system controls air distribution to maintain a compact shape under water and high lift capacity at the surface.
- Dorsal Weight-Wing: Anti-abrasion and instant dry. Optimal "Outboard" trim pockets.
- Buckle Weight System: Simple, safe and reliable quick-release buckles offer a fixed location for easy one-hand operation.
- Multi-Mount Accessory Matrix: Multiple D-Rings and mounting points for a knife + light + SMB + hoses + crotch strap and much more.
- Smart-Pack Design: Folding shoulder and waist straps pack into the wing, creating an unbelievably compact package for easy transport and storage.
The new C350 is the most compact second stage in SCUBAPRO’s line. It’s the perfect regulator combination for divers looking for a travel-friendly system that breathes easy, delivers effortless airflow, value and ease of use.
Mk11 First Stage:
• Balanced diaphragm first stage
• Compact and lightweight
• Four low pressure ports
• Two high pressure ports
C350 Second Stage:
• Compact body and exhaust tee take up little space in a travel dive bag.
• Stainless steel frame on the front cover.
• Optimal flow design incorporates a special barrel and poppet valve to produce maximum airflow under any diving conditions.
• Adjustable inhalation effort and VIVA to prevent surface freeflows.
• Supercomfort High-flow mouthpiece.
• Ultra-flexible Superflow hose.
The R195 is a new design based on the heritage of the classic R190 second stage, re-engineered with modern features and materials. The R195 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and classic purge button. Its simple and robust construction offers the utmost in reliability and makes the R195 the ideal second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment.
The octopus version combines the features of the R195 with a high visibility yellow cover and a 1 meter long yellow hose for easy sharing.
R195 Octo Technical Information:
• Classic downstream valve
• VIVA Preset
• Super-flow hose
• High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
• Full metal valve housing
• Left/right hose attachment
• Weight: 165g / 5.8oz
• Air flow at 200 bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM
• Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 PSI