• For quick and easy deployment of lift bag, safety sausage, safety (deco) stop anchor etc.
• Simple construction with no mechanical parts to fail. The finger is simply used as an axel when deploying a floating devise (or any metal/ wooden stick, writing slate pencil etc. in cold water while wearingthicker gloves).
• No mechanical part to failStrong string with special braidingcapable of holding onto object withmaximum 80kg / 176 lb(dry weight).
• Comes with marine grade brass clip.
• Light weight construction: RL3 156g (5.50oz.) / RL4 194g (6.83oz.).
• Larger finger holes for using with gloves.